In light of the Federal guidelines limiting meetings to less than 10 people, we are unanimous in the following decisions on behalf of the Bethel Family:
- Suspend all in-house gatherings except for essential staff when necessary.
This means that we will not be assembling for worship on Sundays or small group meetings throughout the week.
- Suspend all guest group gatherings through the month of April.
We have notified all guest groups.
- Set up online streaming of Bethel Worship services.
One of our newcomers offers technical expertise. We are working with him to create worship experiences for both Sundays that you can watch online. More information will be forthcoming.
- Salaries will continue as usual but assignments will be flexible according to need.
This means that our secretarial and custodial staff members will be available for needed assignments.
Please continue your tithes and offerings. The church is still going forward! You may give on line at http://www.betheleverett.org/give/ or simply mail your gift to the church at 2625 Hoyt Ave, Everett, 98201.
- We will mobilize a team of volunteers to look after the needs of our vulnerable church members. We will be reaching out to our Deacons and Deaconesses to activate the team.
As you take every precaution, pray for the health and safety of our neighbors and friends. Use the isolation of social distancing to connect with the Lord. And use this time to connect with others through telephone, text, Facebook, Face time or whatever social media you prefer.
Transforming neighbors into family through genuine Christ-like love.